Aniracetam from NeuroActive is a nootropic that is part of the Racetam family that may have cognitive-enhancing properties. This may include reducing anxiety, improving mood, enhancing creativity, enhanced memory recall, and overall improved cognition.
Aniracetam is fat-soluble and able to cross the blood-brain barrier for increased effectiveness and rapid action. Due to this rapid metabolism, the half-life of Aniracetam is relatively short-lived.
Click Here to view NeuroActive's Quality Assurance.
Additional: In an effort to improve our environmental footprint, we will no longer include a free Scoop Pack with nootropic powders. Please ensure you add a Scoop Pack to your order if required. SHOP HERE.
Due to powders having different densities tub sizes may vary. Powder is based on grammage and not tub size.
- May enhance memory & learning
- May improve mood and anxiety
- May increase focus & concentration
- May enhance brain health
- May enhance neural protection and repair
- Take one-two(1-2) capsules up to twice daily. DO NOT exceed two(2) capsules in a 24hour period or otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- The recommended dosage is 500mg-1500mg daily.
- Aniracetam: Benefits, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions (verywellhealth.com)
- Aniracetam: Usage, Benefits, Side Effects, Dosage, and Efficacy (healthline.com)
- Aniracetam Supplement — Health Benefits, Dosage, Side Effects (Examine.com)
- Aniracetam - an overview (ScienceDirect Topics)
- Aniracetam - Review of Benefits, Effects, Dosage, and More (Braintropic)