Crede Black Cumin Oil (Black Seed)
Black Cumin Oil from Crede Oils is made from the seeds of the Nigella sativa plant and is a rich source of essential fatty acids (EFAs). This nutritional supplement has powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
Black Cumin Oil can be used to alleviate symptoms of arthritis, eczema, acne, and psoriasis. Researchers believe the active ingredient in black cumin oil to be thymoquinone, a phytochemical that has a strong influence on key mediators of inflammation. This oil has been called “a remedy for every illness except death”. Today scientists have conducted research that shows that black cumin oil fights cancerous tumors, making it truly a natural healing marvel.
- Used as part of a balanced, healthy diet, Credé Black Cumin Oil has many amazing benefits:
- Powerful immune booster and doesn’t have a negative effect of autoimmune disorders
- Helps the body to produce bone marrow
- Effective against allergies
- Works on digestive imbalances, liver problems, and asthma
- Helps with acne, colds and flu, nervous tension, tired muscles, backache, arthritis pain, hair loss, and sinusitis
- Can also be used for colic (babies)
- Use with other foodstuffs or on its own. Add to salads, smoothies, yogurts, juices, or fresh vegetables. Keep refrigerated. Use within 2 months of opening. Adult dosage - 5ml (1 tsp). Do not heat. Not suitable for baking or frying.May interact with other medication. Consult your doctor before use.