Crede CBD Oil
Credé CBD delivers high-quality, CO2 extracted CBD isolate in Credé’s signature cold-pressed hemp seed oil. This natural everyday CBD oil interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid receptors to help with relaxation and stress, without making you ‘high’. Credé CBD in Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil is perfect for people seeking a safe, low to mid potency CBD supplement.
- CBD isolate in unrefined, cold-pressed hemp seed oil
- May help to alleviate symptoms of anxiety and depressed mood
- May help to alleviate mild joint pain and stiffness
- May help to alleviate migraines and headaches
- May help to promote restful sleep and provide relief from insomnia
- Free from psychoactive THC
- Comes in convenient dropper bottle
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Do not exceed 20 mg total CBD per day.
- Always consult with your licensed healthcare practitioner before adding a new supplement to your daily regimen.
- Do not take if pregnant or lactating (lack of studies to prove safety in these circumstances).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- See concentration specific indications guide below.
How many drops of Credé CBD Oil can I take?
The number of CBD drops you can take depends on the concentration level of the product as well as your body’s unique makeup. See the handy guide below for answers:
- 100 mg Concentration: Apply 1 ml (30 drops) under the tongue or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed 6 ml per day. Each ml delivers 0,3.33 mg CBD.
- 300 mg Concentration: Apply 1 ml (30 drops) under the tongue or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed 2ml per day. Each ml delivers 10 mg CBD.
- 600 mg Concentration: Apply 0,5 ml (15 drops) under the tongue or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed 1 ml per day. Each ml delivers 20 mg CBD.
- Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil, CBD Isolate (Hemp-Derived).