Magnesium Complex from PRIMESELF features 3 highly bioavailable forms of magnesium for optimal results, specially L-Threonate, Malate, and Glycinate. This unique formulation aims to provide comprehensive results due to the different benefits of each form of magnesium.
Magnesium Complex includes the following:
- Magnesium L-Threonate (as Magtein): Magtein® is a patented form of Mg that readily crosses the blood-brain barrier for utilization in the brain. Laboratory studies indicate that Magtein® supports brain health and may facilitate learning and memory, as well as a relaxed mood.
Magnesium Malate (as DiMagnesium Malate from TRAACSⓇ): Shown to assist with stamina, muscle pain by relaxing tension and has provided substantial relief to fibromyalgia patients in scientific tests,
Magnesium Glycinate (as Bisglycinate Chelate from (TRAACSⓇ)): Glycine is imperative for preserving neuronal function and supplementation can improve sleep quality, improve attention, and has a host of other benefits.
Magnesium Complex is an advanced supplement that provides you with a wide range of health benefits - all in one.
The combination of Magnesium may include the following benefits:
- Support Cognitive Function
- Support Memory & Learning
- Promote General & Brain Health
- Promotes Relaxation and Quality Sleep
- Assists Muscle Tension & Pain
- Supports Energy Production & Stamina
As a dietary supplement, adults should take two(2) capsules in the evening for sleep and recovery support. Optional, for general well-being take two(2) capsules in the morning. DO NOT exceed four(4) capsules in a 24hour period unless otherwise directed by a medical professional.