Magtein® (Magnesium L-Threonate)
Magtein® from NeuroActive is a patented form of Magnesium that readily crosses the blood-brain barrier for utilization in the brain. Laboratory studies indicate that Magtein® supports brain health and may facilitate learning & memory, as well as a relaxed mood.
Magnesium (Mg) is an essential mineral best known for its role in bone and nervous system function. Recent research has demonstrated that it is also critical for normal brain health and normal cognitive function by maintaining the density and stability of neuronal synapses. However, most forms of Mg are not easily absorbed into the nervous system. This is where Magtein®can provide your body with magnesium where other formats might lack.
Magtein® is protected under the US patents 8,178,18; 8,142,803; 8,163,301; and other patents and pending patents. Magtein® is a trademark of Magceutics, Inc and is distributed exclusively by AIDP, Inc. Any of the statements made here have not been evaluated by the FDA or MCC. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Click Here to view NeuroActive's Quality Assurance.
- Studies and reports indicate that Magtein® may:
- Support Cognitive Function
- Support Memory & Learning
- Promote General & Brain Health
- Take 1-2 capsules daily. DO NOT exceed three(3) capsules in a 24hour period unless otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- Magtein stacks well with: