One of the most serious events that cause the loss of cellular vitality is the depletion of mitochondrial energy-producing function. Our customers now have access to a state-of-the-art nutritional formula called Vita Mito that not only protects delicate cellular structures and enables cells to perform life-sustaining metabolic processes, it also helps generate new mitochondria. This formula is designed to counteract age-related structural and functional changes and promote biogenesis with a unique set of ingredients.
Vito Mito Ingredients:
- Shilajit helps the absorption of CoQ10 for the mitochondrial process.
- Coenzyme Q10 is an essential nutrient required by every single cell in the body and aids mitochondria during energy production.
- Known for its nootropic properties, Acetyl-L-Carnitine enhances energy and alleviates the effects of ageing.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrient that is involved in energy metabolism and protects the brain.
- N-Acetylcysteine is essential in replenishing and maintaining Glutathione levels in the body and has antioxidant effects.
- PQQ is a unique natural nootropic that enhances the formation of new mitochondria and increases cellular energy production.
All the cells in our bodies contain tiny organelles called mitochondria that function to produce cellular energy by means of the adenosine triphosphate (ATP) cycle. The number of mitochondria in a cell varies widely by organism and by tissue type. One human cell can have from a few to several thousand mitochondria. Cells require healthy mitochondrial activity to perform life-sustaining metabolic processes. As mitochondrial function weakens in our cells, so does the vitality of organs such as the heart and brain or in some cases, the entire body.