Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA) from NeuroActive is a mitochondrial compound involved in energy metabolism. ALA provides a short but potent reduction of oxidation by increasing anti-oxidant enzymes and may decrease blood glucose acutely. It's commonly taken with L-Carnitine supplements, as they are related to the way they work.
Alpha Lipoic Acid can be found in different food sources such as organ meat, spinach, broccoli, yeast, and potatoes. This anti-oxidant has been shown to offer nootropic benefits. By supplementing with this naturally occurring anti-oxidant, you may be able to boost acetylcholine and improve overall cognition and memory.
Click Here to view NeuroActive's Quality Assurance.
Additional: In an effort to improve our environmental footprint, we will no longer include a free Scoop Pack with nootropic powders. Please ensure you add a Scoop Pack to your order if required. SHOP HERE.
Due to powders having different densities tub sizes may vary. Powder is based on grammage and not tub size.
- Support Mitochondrial Production
- Neutralize Free Radicals & Oxidative Damage
- Promote Neuronal Regeneration
- Decrease Inflammation
- May aid in blood sugar control
- May promote healthy nerve function
- Take one(1) Capsule twice daily. DO NOT Exceed two(2) capsules in 24h period unless otherwise directed by a healthcare professional. Available in Capsule and Powder form.
- ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID: Overview (webmd.com)
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid (nootropicsexpert.com)
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid: Weight Loss, Other Benefits, and Side Effects (healthline.com)
- The Health Benefits of Alpha-Lipoic Acid (verywellhealth.com)
- The Effects and Mechanisms of Mitochondrial Nutrient Alpha-Lipoic Acid (nih.gov)
- The Effects of Alpha-Lipoic Acid Supplementation on Inflammatory Markers(nih.gov)